Your completed satisfaction is our goal!
In the unlikely event you are not completely satisfied with your model and wish to return it, notify us within 7 days of the model delivery and we will issue a refund or exchange. The procedure is:
• Notify us of the issue within 7 days of delivery. No refunds or exchanges beyond 7 days.
• Within 5-7 days of your notice to us, we will issue a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA). No items will be accepted without the RGA.
• Repack the model, using only the original packaging methods and materials. Items not returned in original packaging and secured as originally shipped cannot be accepted for return.
• Ship the model to us via UPS or FedEx, and provide us with the tracking information.
• Within 7-10 days of receipt and inspection of the returned model, we will issue a refund or work out an acceptable product exchange.
• All returns will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Any damage to the model will be deducted from the refund amount. Return shipment expenses are not reimbursable.
Our models are only made to order, so we do not stock any models. We only begin the building process when we receive your deposit or full payment. As such we invest resources to construct the model, based on your intent to order. Orders cancelled within 7 days of payment will be given a 100% refund. Orders cancelled beyond 7 days will be issued a 50% refund of payments to date. If final payment of a customer approved model is not made within 30 days of us requesting the final payment, we reserve the right to dispose of the model to recover our costs. If a customer does not reply to a request for final approval of the completed model within 30 days of us requesting approval, we reserve the right to dispose of the model to recover our cost.
All models are fully insured for shipment damage. Each model is custom packed and crated for maximum protection. Shipping damages are rare but do occasionally happen. In the event of damage, due to shipping, we will work with the carrier to process the claim. Any shipping claim notification to us must be made within 24 hours of delivery. The procedure is:
• If the model packaging has obvious damage upon receipt (hole in box, smashed corner, tears in packaging, etc.) insist that the delivery person make a note of it before signing for receipt of the package. Notify us immediately.
• If the model packaging and box appear in good condition but there is damage to the model upon unpacking, notify us immediately. We will need detailed photos and descriptions of the damage.
• We will need photos to file the insurance claim. Take photos of the exterior of the box, especially focus on any areas of obvious mishandling (hole in box, smashed corner, tears in packaging, etc.). Take detailed photos of the damage to the model. Only partially unpack the model as necessary to assess and photograph the damage. Please describe the damage to the model and packaging in your report to us.
• Keep all packing materials and the model in a safe place to avoid further damage.
• We will use your photos and damage description to file a claim with the carrier for you. It is entirely up to the carrier to decide if a repair or replacement will be done. The carrier may also opt to inspect the model and package, as part of the claim process.
If the damage is minor and the customer is agreeable to do the repair themselves, we will provide the necessary materials and instructions.